Thursday, January 8, 2009

OMG! the proud ANZ! update on XxX

PROUD ANZ? hmm... let me see... yes to a certain extent YES! like which clan is on top of the list? or which team won? and stuff like that? and AVNGER favourite qoute: why will you want to headbutt my bullet? ALLRIGHT avenger let me tell you cause the bullet is so sexy taht i wanna kiss it! =D however, ANZ is still our good buddy clan ( although they are proud, hehe). Next point, we have so many new members everywhere and its like i will be straching my head everytime i see someone i dont know! thats funny right? the clan is really growing too damn big! maybe we got around 30 people who knows the offical clan and another 30 who is unoffical. so guys just a little suggestion maybe we should stop growing this clan ok? let me know your say in the blue chatbox! thks alot=)

PH warrior ( BTW kenneth is my real name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi i greatly welcome comments of the clan but pls try to stay away from rudeness thks alot=)